Do you have a start-up mentality and interest in building new activities inside established organizations? Do you dream of working with products that truly improve the quality of life for people across the globe? Great, because we have a job opening for you!
What kind of work is this?
Connectivity Validation Center is a new concept at Topcon, and this is the founding role of that Center. Connectivity Validation Center is the hub for the cooperation of all Topcon manufacturers. The Connectivity Validation Manager is a key person in ensuring the connectivity of Topcon’s ecosystem, and we expect the importance of this function to grow in the coming years. This can also provide a career path towards team management and leadership for the CVC Manager as the activity grows!
CVC Manager’s main responsibilities are in:
- Coordinating cooperation across Topcon manufacturers
- Ensuring logistics of examination devices and availability of software to the Center
- Developing and implementing test process according to interoperability requirements
- Performing tests and creating validation documentation
- Providing feedback and roadmap ideas to product management and engineering teams
- Planning and building CVC and its activities with the management
- Stakeholder communication (Topcon Interoperability Lead, Topcon manufacturers' Engineering teams, Sales, Operations, QA-team)
- Sales and Operations support
Why should I apply for a job at Topcon Healthcare Solutions?
You can come here as you are. We appreciate all personality types and truly believe that a good team consists of a wide range of different, unique characters. Our team of over 90 professionals in Finland has a relaxed atmosphere, and we think that a bit of humour makes work a lot easier.
You will be involved in a great workplace with a start-up atmosphere. You will sense the enthusiasm and can-do attitude while our global parent company brings stability and supports our product development and growth. Our team is at the cutting edge of the software and technology industry and is constantly following industry trends.
You don’t have to get stuck in your career development, because you’ll have a chance to learn new skills and take on new responsibilities. We are growing fast and you can grow with us to new roles.
In return for your input we offer you a competitive salary and benefits such as a lunch benefit, education program, sports and culture vouchers and leisure-time insurance.
What do you expect from me?
As a person you are enthusiastic, self-driven and are ready to roll up your sleeves on any task related to the Center. You should have previous experience with ophthalmic medical devices, software solutions and implementing integrations in the healthcare domain. Experience in QA processes is a benefit. In order to succeed in this role, we hope you would have:
- Good understanding of Windows and Linux Operating systems
- Good understanding of Integration methods (DICOM, HL7 and RestAPI)
- Experience working with Medical imaging devices and/or ophthalmic/optrometry devices
- Excellent troubleshooting, documentation and analytical skills
We also value basic understanding of
- SQL databases, PACS and FHIR
- Product and solution architecture
- MDR and FDA Regulations
Who is Topcon
Topcon Healthcare Solutions is part of Topcon Healthcare Corporation. We specialise in providing modern software solutions for eye care. Our primary target is to offer the whole workflow from the clinical device connection to archiving and telemedicine. Our solutions have been designed in cooperation with physicians and other healthcare professionals to provide excellent usability and performance. Our customers are optical retailers, clinics and hospitals.
Topcon Healthcare sees eye health differently. Our vision is to empower providers with smart, value-driven and efficient technologies for enhanced care. Keeping pace with the ever-changing landscape of the healthcare industry, Topcon Healthcare offers the latest integrated solutions, including advanced multimodal imaging, vendor-neutral data management and ground-breaking remote diagnostic technology.
I'm interested to discuss more!
If this job excited you and you identified yourself with the description of the person we are looking for, please send your application (including salary request) with your CV to us and we will see if we would fit together!
Candidates are considered on a rolling basis, and we will contact each applicant personally by email.